Re: Using gcc's parser for Y2k work

"Daniel Weise" <dweise@microsoft.com>
7 Sep 1997 15:01:50 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Using gcc's parser for Y2k work lynn@swcp.com (1997-08-28)
Re: Using gcc's parser for Y2k work danwang@dynamic.CS.Princeton.EDU (Daniel Wang) (1997-08-30)
Re: Using gcc's parser for Y2k work jlilley@empathy.com (John Lilley) (1997-08-30)
Re: Using gcc's parser for Y2k work jlilley@empathy.com (John Lilley) (1997-09-03)
Re: Using gcc's parser for Y2k work dweise@microsoft.com (Daniel Weise) (1997-09-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Daniel Weise" <dweise@microsoft.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 7 Sep 1997 15:01:50 -0400

Yep, it's inhouse only. We don't have any plans at the moment to make it
public, but if we ever do, we will definitely announce the news on this
list.

Daniel Weise
Microsoft Research

-------------
> > Take a peek at
> > http://www.research.microsoft.com/research/analysts/ast.htm
> > I haven't actually used it myself, just knows it exists and sounds like
> > its exactly what you're looking for.
>
> I checked out this link. It appears to be Microsoft-internal-only, or
> at least there is no obvious way to actually *get* the tool short of
> being employed by Microsoft Research. Does anyone have different
> information?
[Hey, I have a neat little prolog program that proves that P=NP, but
unfortunately our lawyers have advised me not to distribute it to the
public. Bah. -John]