Re: Anybody have the ambig.ps/txt document?

mzraly@TheWorld.com (Michael S. Zraly)
17 Jul 2004 18:08:46 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Anybody have the ambig.ps/txt document? mhall@sbcglobal.net (Monty Hall) (2004-07-13)
Re: Anybody have the ambig.ps/txt document? mzraly@TheWorld.com (2004-07-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: mzraly@TheWorld.com (Michael S. Zraly)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 17 Jul 2004 18:08:46 -0400
Posted-Date: 17 Jul 2004 18:08:46 EDT

Monty Hall <mhall@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> The work of BTYACC was based partially or totally on "Parsing
>Non-LR(k) Grammars With YACC" of Gary Merrill. Per attachment, Gary Merrill
>had a freely available copy of his paper on an FTP server in 1992. Anybody
>have a copy of this paper or point me to an online location?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Monty Hall
> mchall@_junk_sbcglobal.net
>
>[See http://compilers.iecc.com/comparch/article/92-09-081. It was
>published in Software Practice and Experience in 1993, which suggests
>that it's not available for free anywhere. -John]

Oddly enough, 5 years of SP&E articles *are* online.
    http://www.cs.ubc.ca/local/reading/proceedings/spe91-95/spe/spetoc.htm

Merrill's paper is here:
    http://www.cs.ubc.ca/local/reading/proceedings/spe91-95/spe/vol23/issue8/spe842.pdf

--
Mike Zraly Every man is as God made him, ay, and
mzraly@world.std.com often worse. -- Miguel de Cervantes