|Compiler positions available for week ending November 28 email@example.com (2004-11-29)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending November 28 firstname.lastname@example.org (1999-11-28)|
|Date:||28 Nov 1999 09:48:03 -0500|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to email@example.com.
From: "Ken Pulliam" <Ken@CoronaPS.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:32:31 -0700
Subject: C compiler SW engineer in Chandler, Arizona
Job Title: Software Engineer, C Compiler
Type of Job: Permanent
Software Engineer, C Compilers
Location: Chandler, AZ
Lead the design, implementation, and production into the market of a cross
compilers architecture. Additionally, help to support other Development
System software projects and priorities.
- Lead the design of C/C++ code on Windows 32 platform, ANSI compliant,
robust, efficient C cross compilers for microcontrollers
- Ability to work in team environment to design and implement software tools
- Participate in development of User's Guides
- Deal with factory/field personnel to design customer tool requirements.
- BSCS, BSEE or equivalent
- Should have experience writing/supporting large PC applications
- Compiler/cross-compiler design is a plus
- Familiar with 8-bit microcontrollers and related development tools a plus
- Windows code experience
- Embedded systems programming experience is a plus
- Light travel (2-3 weeks/year)
- Public speaking required
BSCS, BSEE or equivalent, writing/supporting large PC applications, Windows
code experience, embedded systems programming experience is a plus
CORONA Professional Services
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.