Re: Looking for Compiler Design in C, by Holub

octavian@earthlink.net (Peter Friend)
23 Nov 1999 00:41:37 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for Compiler Design in C, by Holub lojedaortiz@interlink.com.ar (Nicolás) (1999-11-20)
Re: Looking for Compiler Design in C, by Holub octavian@earthlink.net (1999-11-23)
Re: Looking for Compiler Design in C, by Holub vween@gdi.net (Wayne) (1999-11-23)
Re: Looking for Compiler Design in C, by Holub lojedaortiz@interlink.com.ar (Nicolás) (1999-11-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: octavian@earthlink.net (Peter Friend)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 23 Nov 1999 00:41:37 -0500

Well, I know of two places that have this book. One is a Borders book
store in Pasadena, so if all else fails, perhaps I can grab this copy
for you (I have my own already, it's great) and arrange to ship it to
you. There are also copies at a favorite book store called
Opamp. Opamp is in Hollywood, California, but they have a website at
www.opamp.com. They should be able to ship to you no problem (at a
price of course). If Opamp fails to get it for you let me know and
I'll fetch the copy at Borders.

Cheers,

Peter

---
Software Engineer
EarthLink Network

Nicolás (lojedaortiz@interlink.com.ar) wrote:
: I need help getting "Compiler Design in C", by Holub. Lots of people
: have recomended me this book, but I can't find it anywhere. Amazon
: doesn't have, Barnes and Noble doesn't have it. It is out of print
: everywhere I looked!