Hi, I'm creating a new language, anybody wants to help?

"Joćo Paredes" <nop39545@mail.telepac.pt>
3 Nov 1999 21:42:48 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Hi, I'm creating a new language, anybody wants to help? nop39545@mail.telepac.pt (JoĆ£o Paredes) (1999-11-03)
Re: Hi, I'm creating a new language, anybody wants to help? adonovan@imerge.co.uk (Alan Donovan) (1999-11-05)
Re: Hi, I'm creating a new language, anybody wants to help? Sunrise!nmh@dialup.nacamar.de (Nils M Holm) (1999-11-05)
Re: Hi, I'm creating a new language, anybody wants to help? jandk@easynet.co.uk (Jonathan Barker) (1999-11-05)
Re: Hi, I'm creating a new language, anybody wants to help? jshof@my-deja.com (1999-11-16)
Re: Hi, I'm creating a new language, anybody wants to help? nop39545@mail.telepac.pt (JoĆ£o Paredes) (1999-12-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Joćo Paredes" <nop39545@mail.telepac.pt>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 3 Nov 1999 21:42:48 -0500

I've been developing a new programming language. The compiler is made
in PowerBASIC but it translates to Assembly, to be assembled with
turbo assembler. It's a full 32-Bit language (from root) and it's
intended to be used to make an operating system. The language is
called Epsilon Pascal (aka Jamanta) and it's sort of mix of C++ and
Pascal. I need some information on creating object code directly, for
32-Bit Protected Mode. Can anyone help please?
[Not to be unduly discouraging, but the first question I'd ask is "Why
does the world need yet another programming language?" -John]