gcc parser

Addam Schroll <addam@purdue.edu>
27 Oct 1999 14:15:59 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
gcc parser addam@purdue.edu (Addam Schroll) (1999-10-27)
Re: gcc parser tej@melbpc.org.au (Tim Josling) (1999-10-31)
Re: gcc parser meissner@cygnus.com (Michael Meissner) (1999-11-02)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Addam Schroll <addam@purdue.edu>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 27 Oct 1999 14:15:59 -0400

I want to use the gcc parser for my own purposes to speed up
development on a little project I've been working on. Basically, I
want to add my own actions to the gcc parser so I get the behavior I
want. This is my first endeavor into gcc and I was wondering if
anyone could give me a few links that might help me understand the gcc
parser code and point me in a good direction to get the source (other
than downloading all of gcc itself if possible). I'd appreiciate any
help.

- Addam Schroll