Re: Who is Bose93?

"Steve Messick" <messick@instantiations.com>
28 Sep 1999 00:26:18 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Who is Bose93? antonio@ifi.unizh.ch (Denis N. Antonioli) (1999-09-24)
Re: Who is Bose93? crwfrd@engin.umich.edu (Randy Crawford) (1999-09-28)
Re: Who is Bose93? messick@instantiations.com (Steve Messick) (1999-09-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Steve Messick" <messick@instantiations.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 28 Sep 1999 00:26:18 -0400

My copy isn't missing those pages.

[Bose83]
Bose, P. (1983), "Instruction set design for support of high-level
languages," PhD dissertation, UILU-ENG 83-2207, University of Illinois, pp.
1-175.

[Bose84]
Bose, P., and Davidson, E. S. (1984), "Design of instruction set
architectures for support of high-level languages," in A. Arbor (ed): Proc.
of the 11th ann. int. symp. on computer architecture, IEEE Comp. Soc. Press,
pp. 198-206.

--steve

Denis N. Antonioli <antonio@ifi.unizh.ch> wrote