TTCN.MP parser?

Dean Neumann <dneumann@neumann-associates.com>
15 Jun 1999 23:48:27 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
TTCN.MP parser? dneumann@neumann-associates.com (Dean Neumann) (1999-06-15)
Re: TTCN.MP parser? rkrayhawk@aol.com (1999-06-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Dean Neumann <dneumann@neumann-associates.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.protocols.iso
Date: 15 Jun 1999 23:48:27 -0400

Greetings compiler/telecom/ISO newsgroup readers,

I'm currently searching for a public domain TTCN.MP (ISO 9646-3)
compiler or interpreter. If anyone has any idea where I might find one
(or at least the yacc-compatible grammar specification for the parser)
I'd be forever grateful. I'm already aware of Telelogic and a few other
commercial offerings, but I'm really hoping someone has a PD
implementation.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions. Don't be shy.
--
Dean Neumann (mailto:dneumann@neumann-associates.com)
Neumann & Associates Information Systems Inc.