Ada95 location information

dommo1234@my-deja.com
14 Jun 1999 23:04:13 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Ada95 location information dommo1234@my-deja.com (1999-06-14)
Re: Ada95 location information Stephen.Leake@gsfc.nasa.gov (Stephen Leake) (1999-06-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: dommo1234@my-deja.com
Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada,comp.compilers
Date: 14 Jun 1999 23:04:13 -0400

All,

I'm writing a program in Ada95 and require that when exceptions are
thrown, the location in the source code is included in the message, not
just in the call stack display. I realise there's no pre-processor, but
C and C++ compilers have special tags, eg. "__LINE__", and I wonder
whether Ada compilers have anything silimar. Does anyone know of any
way to obtain this information from the compiler at compile time?

I'm using the Aonix ObjectAda compiler by the way (version 7.1.105,
special edition).

Thanks,
Dom.