Re: tool for listing function callers

"Bill A." <bill@megahits.com>
12 Jun 1999 21:28:35 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
tool for listing function callers antoine.trux@research.nokia.com (Antoine Trux) (1999-06-06)
Re: tool for listing function callers bill@megahits.com (Bill A.) (1999-06-12)
Re: tool for listing function callers apm@nbsp.nsk.su (Albert Pomortsev) (1999-06-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Bill A." <bill@megahits.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 12 Jun 1999 21:28:35 -0400

This may not yield 100% accurate results because functions may be
called through pointers which are calculated at run-time (e..g, an
array of pointers to functions). Also, virtual member functions
complicate things since those functions that are overridden are not
called in some classes but may be called in others that didn't
override the function.

Bill