The Memory Management Reference release 1.6

"Pekka P. Pirinen" <pekka@harlequin.co.uk>
29 May 1999 01:08:03 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
The Memory Management Reference release 1.6 pekka@harlequin.co.uk (Pekka P. Pirinen) (1999-05-29)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Pekka P. Pirinen" <pekka@harlequin.co.uk>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.programming
Date: 29 May 1999 01:08:03 -0400

Harlequin's Adaptive Memory Management team has updated The Memory
Management Reference, a set of web pages containing a glossary,
bibliography, FAQ, and other resources. This is a minor release,
  - updating the calendar,
  - linking to more resources,
  - fixing stale links (quite a few, again),
  - adding new entries in the glossary:
          nepotism,
          Postscript terms: VM & simple/composite object,
          register set partitioning,
          semi-conservative GC & mostly-copying GC,
          suballocator,
          tabling,
          threatened set & immune set,
          zero count table,
          and many others.

The pages are available at <URL:http://www.harlequin.com/mm/reference/>.

As always, we hope you will find The Reference useful and informative,
and will be glad to hear your comments. Please send them to
mm-web@harlequin.com.

As the introduction to the pages says:

    Welcome to The Memory Management Reference -- a resource for
    programmers and computer scientists interested in memory management
    and garbage collection. These pages collect some of the best
    knowledge in the field. ... We encourage you not only to use this
    resource, but to improve it by sending us feedback and submitting new
    material for consideration.
--
Pekka P. Pirinen, editor
Harlequin Group plc, Cambridge, UK