Re: Extended Context Free Grammars ?

Ziemowit Laski <laski@ics.uci.edu>
2 Jan 1999 00:22:20 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Extended Context Free Grammars ? krzyzak@virgo.ii.uj.edu.pl (1998-12-27)
Re: Extended Context Free Grammars ? laski@ics.uci.edu (Ziemowit Laski) (1999-01-02)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Ziemowit Laski <laski@ics.uci.edu>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 2 Jan 1999 00:22:20 -0500

Tomasz Krzyzak wrote:

> I'm looking for some materials or articles about Extended Context
> Free Grammars. I have no idea where to look for. If there is someone
> who could help me, please send me an e-mail.

Dick Grune and Ceriel Jacobs have published an excellent book entitled
"Parsing Techniques: A Practical Guide", which is now freely available on the
Web!

      http://www.cs.vu.nl/~dick/PTAPG.html

The annotated bibliography at the end of the book (downloadable separately)
contains references to all sorts of grammars, including extended CF / regular
right-part grammars.

Powodzenia,

Ziemek