Year 2000 and C Compiler

"ocisi3" <Libserv3-Ocisi.FranceTelecom@wanadoo.fr>
1 Oct 1998 00:56:14 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Year 2000 and C Compiler Libserv3-Ocisi.FranceTelecom@wanadoo.fr (ocisi3) (1998-10-01)
Re: Year 2000 and C Compiler tuahanj@cs.curtin.edu.au (1998-10-04)
Re: Year 2000 and C Compiler zalman@netcom.com (1998-10-04)
Re: Year 2000 and C Compiler rkrayhawk@aol.com (1998-10-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "ocisi3" <Libserv3-Ocisi.FranceTelecom@wanadoo.fr>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 1 Oct 1998 00:56:14 -0400

I search any information about Year 2000 and C compiler. Are there a
problem when you compile the code or when you execute the code

It's very important for me, I know that IE3.X 16 bit use C runtime
library and must be fixed with service pack1 to correct some problems.
When you have program with are compiler an 16 bit are there a
problem to execute it

Is it about the C runtime library. ?????

Sorry for my french-english language.

JLCII
[I would be surprised if any C compilers had Y2K problems other than
perhaps cosmetic errors in listing files, but I could easily imagine
that the date conversion routines in the library could be
buggy. -John]