Compiler positions available for week ending September 6

compilers-jobs@iecc.com
8 Sep 1998 23:56:54 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending September 6 compilers-jobs@iecc.com (1998-09-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: compilers-jobs@iecc.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,misc.jobs.offered
Date: 8 Sep 1998 23:56:54 -0400

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to compilers@iecc.com.

-------------------------------

From: Lisa Kuhnle <lisa@chiinc.com>
Subject: Help Wanted - Like Breaking Compilers?
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:19:39 -0400

Like Breaking Compilers?

Do you enjoy stressing compilers with the latest ANSI C++ additions? CHI

Systems, a leader in the application of blackboard systems and human
factors, is looking to grow its team of expert software designers and
developers. Come work with us and increase your experience in:

- Multi-threaded, multi-tasking schedulers

- Custom language compilers and interpreters

- Real-time AI, smart agents

- State-of-the-Art GUI's

Sound interesting? For the past 12 years, we have been asked by some of
the world's most technologically advanced corporations and federal
agencies to analyze and solve their technological challenges of tomorrow

today. At CHI, we utilize a wide array of tools to unlock the answers in

custom systems development, applied research and development and
industrial engineering. We optimize the fit between people and
technology through the design and implementation of customized user
interfaces, intelligent agent applications and advanced human-computer
interaction technologies.

We are seeking gifted C++ programmers to join our Suburban Philadelphia
office team. You must have experience in object oriented design, a
strong desire to learn and the motivation to make a difference.

Three to five years practical experience in C++ is required along with a

BS in Computer Science or a related discipline. Experience in
multi-threaded development, Win32, Unix or AI is a plus. We offer a very

compehensive compensation and benefit program. EO/AA employer. If you
believe that your interest and skill sets match our needs, we invite you

to forward your resume to:

Lisa Kuhnle-Biagas
Human Resources
CHI Systems, Inc.
716 Bethlehem Pike, Suite 300
Lower Gwynedd, PA 19002
Or e-mail to lisa@chiinc.com
FAX 215-541-1412

-------------------------------

From: carl3418@my-dejanews.com
Subject: Searching for a PL/1 comiler language programmer
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 20:24:31 GMT

  Company in Atlanta ,Georgia looking for a PL/1, compiler language (syntax,
semantics,etc) programmer. MVS a +. Permanent position. Salary open depending
on experience. Please e-mail me asap or call 770-442-8386.
Full relocation and benefits provided.
Carl Arias
BCI,Inc.

-------------------------------

From: johnny9004@my-dejanews.com
Subject: XML/Java Parser, Prdct Dvlpmnt, SF. No agency
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 17:20:21 GMT

Just in Time Solutions is developing and deploying Internet bill
presentment software. We are leaders in Internet billing and are
well positioned to capitalize on this emerging market.

We are seeking a Senior Engineer to support our product development
by analyzing existing parser routines and tools and selecting and
implementing the appropriate tool. This effort will involve JAVA,
  C++, XML and development of APIs. Upon implementation of a
parser solution, the Engineer will be assigned other development tasks.

As a young, 60-employee organization, based in San Francisco, Just in
Time Solutions offers a relaxed, casual work environment and compet-
itive compensation including stock options. Our development environment is
primarily Java/CORBA.

If you know of someone who may be interested, give us a call, or pass
the word along. We offer a "bounty " for referrals that come to work
with us.

Johnny Prewitt, Recruiting Manager
Just In Time Solutions
444 De Haro St. Suite 100