[Q]: Lint et.al.

einulfm@ks.ericsson.se (Ulf Magnusson EIN/A/L)
16 Aug 1998 22:39:48 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
[Q]: Lint et.al. einulfm@ks.ericsson.se (1998-08-16)
Lint-like program rhu@atticus.com (Richard Uhtenwoldt) (1998-10-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: einulfm@ks.ericsson.se (Ulf Magnusson EIN/A/L)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 16 Aug 1998 22:39:48 -0400

Hi folks,

I am doing my master thesis about source code analysis.
I have developed a lint-like tool for a language internal to my company.
This tool and the ideas around it will be the basis of the thesis.

Now, I would like to compare with other tools doing similar things,
such as static analysis, design rule checks, style checks, and so on.

I would be most grateful for hints on papers or implementations that are
possible for me to download for study and comparison.

Any hints are welcome - please send them by mail to
Ulf.Magnusson@ks.ericsson.se

If there is any interest (and, of course, any hints received),
I will make a survey of the tools and post it to this newsgroup.
Thank you in advance.

/Best Regards, Ulf M.

Ulf Magnusson, Karlstad, Sweden
Mail: Ulf.Magnusson@ks.ericsson.se