Any LL(1) or nearly LL(1) grammar for CHILL???

"A06237" <roland.woehry@aut.alcatel.at>
24 Jul 1998 12:29:50 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Any LL(1) or nearly LL(1) grammar for CHILL??? roland.woehry@aut.alcatel.at (A06237) (1998-07-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "A06237" <roland.woehry@aut.alcatel.at>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 24 Jul 1998 12:29:50 -0400

Hi there !

I'm in GREAT need of an LL(1) or nearly LL(1) grammar for chill. All
grammars I found until now are far from being LL(1) (They simply
incorporate too much semantics in the productions). As I simply cannot
efford the time to reduce one of them to LL(1) - I would like to use it
with coco - I'm standing a little bit in the rain... :(
So, if any of you could support the development of my nice little tool
(translating chill to HTML, to be able to follow call chains, etc... very
efficiently) with an appropriate grammar, I would really be HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks in advance
Roland