please recommend me your favorite parsing tools..

"ΉθΗφΑχ" <baehj@oz.co.kr>
30 May 1998 11:44:18 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
please recommend me your favorite parsing tools.. baehj@oz.co.kr (¹èÇâÁ÷) (1998-05-30)
Re: please recommend me your favorite parsing tools.. ast@halcyon.com (1998-06-04)
Re: please recommend me your favorite parsing tools.. qjackson@wave.home.com (Quinn Tyler Jackson) (1998-06-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "ΉθΗφΑχ" <baehj@oz.co.kr>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 30 May 1998 11:44:18 -0400

I am about to make a source code wizard which should parse C++ class and its
member functions and modify them by user input from dialog boxes. I know
there are lex and yacc for assistance to these works, however, I think they
will annoy me seriously so that I am now looking for good parsing tools or
libraries(well, not complete parsing is not required so that I don't want
any commercial parsing tools..:) ).
Please recommend me any good source code analizer.
Thanks for reading my question.

Bae, Hyun-jik