Course on Program Analysis, Denmark

fn@daimi.aau.dk (Flemming Nielson)
12 Mar 1998 23:22:33 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Course on Program Analysis, Denmark fn@daimi.aau.dk (1998-03-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: fn@daimi.aau.dk (Flemming Nielson)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 12 Mar 1998 23:22:33 -0500

Advanced course on PRINCIPLES OF PROGRAM ANALYSIS at Schloss Dagstuhl

There will be a residential course on program analysis
      from 8 to 13 November 1998 at Schloss Dagstuhl
based on our forthcoming book. The intended audience are pre- and post-
doctoral researchers who are embarking on research in this area. We hope
to be able to offer grants to cover partial costs. Details of the course
and how to apply may be found at
      http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~hrn/dagstuhl.html
Please bring this to the attention of any suitable candidates at your
institution.

Flemming Nielson, Hanne Riis Nielson, Chris Hankin