Re: About communication optimization in compilers

"Daniel G. Chavarria-Miranda" <dchavarr@vizlab.mty.itesm.mx>
10 Feb 1998 01:42:59 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
About communication optimization in compilers hza@csit.edu.cn (Mr. H.Z.A.) (1998-02-08)
Re: About communication optimization in compilers nramesh@ganesh-systems.com (Ramesh Narayanaswamy) (1998-02-08)
Re: About communication optimization in compilers dchavarr@vizlab.mty.itesm.mx (Daniel G. Chavarria-Miranda) (1998-02-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Daniel G. Chavarria-Miranda" <dchavarr@vizlab.mty.itesm.mx>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 10 Feb 1998 01:42:59 -0500

Mr. H.Z.A. wrote:
> I am a student and just doing some research in compiler optimization.
> I am interested in the communication optimization in the case of a
> parallel environment, for example, workstation clusters. To realize a
> language like HPF.

You can check Michael Wolfe's book "High-Performance Compilers for
Parallel Computing" for an introduction to parallelizing compilers.
The book also has many bibliographic references to papers dealing with
topics such as the ones you indicate.

Check out the ACM and IEEE digital libraries (if you have access to
them) for recent papers and articles regarding these topics.

Greetings,

Daniel Chavarria

Daniel G. Chavarria-Miranda
System Administrator
CeSTEC - Supercomputing Center
ITESM - Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey
Costa Rica: http://www.cr