Re: reference of a book by mm. Carlo Ghezzi and Mehdi Jazayeri

Mehdi Jazayeri <M.Jazayeri@infosys.tuwien.ac.at>
1 Feb 1998 14:24:22 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Re: reference of a book by mm. Carlo Ghezzi and Mehdi Jazayeri klefstad@opera.ICS.UCI.EDU (Ray Klefstad) (1990-06-07)
Re: reference of a book by mm. Carlo Ghezzi and Mehdi Jazayeri M.Jazayeri@infosys.tuwien.ac.at (Mehdi Jazayeri) (1998-02-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Mehdi Jazayeri <M.Jazayeri@infosys.tuwien.ac.at>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 1 Feb 1998 14:24:22 -0500

>>> "Programming Language Concepts" by Carlo Ghezzi and Mehdi Jazayeri
>>>
>>in newsgroup comp.compilers. Could you please give a more precise
>>reference to it ?

>Sure. It's no problem.

Mehdi Jazayeri and Carlo Ghezzi. "Programming Language Concepts,"
2nd edition. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1987.

Actually, the third edition has just been published in 1998. See the
home page at
http://www.infosys.tuwien.ac.at/pl-book
[Amazon.com says it's back ordered. If someone wants to post a review,
I'll be happy to add it to the FAQ. -John]