LRGen, LR(1)/LALR(1) Parser Generator is free now.

Paul Mann <autom@earthlink.net>
25 Jan 1998 12:26:10 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
LRGen, LR(1)/LALR(1) Parser Generator is free now. autom@earthlink.net (Paul Mann) (1998-01-25)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Paul Mann <autom@earthlink.net>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 25 Jan 1998 12:26:10 -0500

I'm making LRGen available for free now. For how long I don't know.
Help yourself. It's at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~autom

Select downloads.

It handles LR(1) languages, but generates the smaller LALR(1) style
parser tables. I generates very efficient compressed-matrix parser
tables. The input grammars are regular-right part with AST
construction operators and other good stuff. The parsers have
automatic error recovery, AST construction, integrated symbol table,
etc. It handles Cobol-85 in about 3 seconds.

I made the license agreement more lenient with regards to distributing
the source code to the parser, in case your users want back up source
code to whatever you develop.

Paul Mann
Autom Software