asm -> structured form

Alexander Kjeldaas <astor@guardian.no>
4 Jan 1998 20:50:33 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
asm -> structured form astor@guardian.no (Alexander Kjeldaas) (1998-01-04)
Re: asm -> structured form el@compelcon.se (1998-01-14)
Re: asm -> structured form Martin.Ward@durham.ac.uk (M.P.Ward) (1998-01-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Alexander Kjeldaas <astor@guardian.no>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 4 Jan 1998 20:50:33 -0500

I think this has been up in this group earlier, but I couldn't find it.

I am looking for papers and algorithms for turning unstructured
"goto/return" assembly into some structured form. Alternatively
analysing/defining when this is possible. I have read 'Optimizing
Compilers for Structured Programming Languages' and would like to use
GSA for some unstructured assembly, but I need more information about
this problem.

astor
--
  Alexander Kjeldaas, Guardian Networks AS, Trondheim, Norway
  http://www.guardian.no/