Call for Participation: Micro-30

mark@wayne.cs.clemson.edu (Mark Smotherman)
23 Sep 1997 23:25:16 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Call for Participation: Micro-30 mark@wayne.cs.clemson.edu (1997-09-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: mark@wayne.cs.clemson.edu (Mark Smotherman)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 23 Sep 1997 23:25:16 -0400

Call for Participation

MICRO-30: The 30th Annual International Symposium on Microarchitecture
    December 1st through 3rd, 1997
    Sheraton Imperial Hotel, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina

On behalf of the MICRO-30 organizing committee, we would like to invite
you to the premier annual meeting for both industrial and academic
researchers in processor architectures and ILP compiler techniques.

This year we are pleased to have Bob Colwell of Intel and Prof. Mike
Flynn of Stanford as invited speakers.

The full program and registration information are available at
http://www.ece.ncsu.edu/micro30/

Tom Conte, Program Chair
Mark Smotherman, General Chair