Re: PC parser development

Scott Stanchfield <thetick@magelang.com>
7 Sep 1997 15:02:39 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
PC parser development mla@topdown.com (Melissa Abato) (1997-09-03)
Re: PC parser development thetick@magelang.com (Scott Stanchfield) (1997-09-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Scott Stanchfield <thetick@magelang.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 7 Sep 1997 15:02:39 -0400

If you can convert to ANTLR, my visual debugger for it is _almost_ ready. (I
know, I've been saying _almost_ for three months, but starting this weekend I
really have time to work on it!)

Take a peek at
    http://java.magelang.com/antlr

Heads up -- it's an LL(k) parser generator, so a yacc grammar needs work to be
converted. It also generates Java source.

-- Scott

--
Scott Stanchfield -- http://www.scruz.net/~thetick
Magelang Institute -- http://www.magelang.com