C++ to Ada95 Translator

"Brian G. Holmes" <brian.holmes@gsc.gte.com>
22 Jul 1997 21:01:04 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
C++ to Ada95 Translator brian.holmes@gsc.gte.com (Brian G. Holmes) (1997-07-22)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Brian G. Holmes" <brian.holmes@gsc.gte.com>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada,comp.lang.c++,comp.compilers
Date: 22 Jul 1997 21:01:04 -0400

I have created a C++ to Ada95 automatic translator for a conversion
effort here at GTE Government Systems Corporation. The translator is
considered a tool to support manual translation. The conversion
effort is in its infancy, but the translator is nearly complete (based
on a cost effective level of effort).

Further information may be found at
http://home1.gte.net/holmeses/cpp2anf/index.htm.

To increase the level of interest within GTE GSC - to increase the
level of effort considered cost effective - I would like to get a feel
for the level of interest in the rest of the professional community,
and thus I write to you. If I were to present my work at a
conference, which one would you recommend? Is anyone else planning a
C++ to Ada95 conversion effort?

Thank you for your input.

Brian G. Holmes
GTE Government Systems Corporation
400 Park Plaza, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
brian.holmes@gsc.gte.com
919-549-1143 (voice mail)
919-549-1299 (fax)