Natural for Adabas, PL/1: Language Specifications Needed

"Igor Sindyakov" <igor@sindy.carrier.kiev.ua>
24 Jun 1997 23:37:40 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Natural for Adabas, PL/1: Language Specifications Needed igor@sindy.carrier.kiev.ua (Igor Sindyakov) (1997-06-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Igor Sindyakov" <igor@sindy.carrier.kiev.ua>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.databases.adabas,comp.lang.pl1
Date: 24 Jun 1997 23:37:40 -0400

Hello there,

I need to build parsers for Natural (for Adabas), PL/1 and Cobol
languages.

To do it, the formal language specifications required. Fortunately, it
was not a problem to find them for Cobol.

But after several days of uncuccessful searching I have no idea about
how to find the same data for Natural and PL/1.

Can anybody help me? Where could I find these specifications (in yacc,
bison, BNF or any other format)?

Thanks in advance,
Igor Sindyakov
[There's an ANSI PL/I standard with syntax diagrams. Since PL/I has no
reserved words, it's hard to parse with the usual automated tools. Nobody's
ever asked about Natural before. -John]