Looking for special C++ parsing tool

dodrillm@accessone.com (Mark and Kandi Dodrill)
4 May 1997 22:11:54 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for special C++ parsing tool dodrillm@accessone.com (1997-05-04)
Re: Looking for special C++ parsing tool plakal@cs.wisc.edu (Manoj Plakal) (1997-05-08)
Re: Looking for special C++ parsing tool ydsmngq@a4056074.al.bst.bls.com (1997-08-28)
Re: Looking for special C++ parsing tool guthrie@mum.edu (1997-09-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: dodrillm@accessone.com (Mark and Kandi Dodrill)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 4 May 1997 22:11:54 -0400

I am looking for a program or source code (which can be compiled into
a program) that will do the following. Parse C++ code, and enable me
to add any code I want at specific places in the code (like at the
start and end of every method/function).

I need this so I can implement my own profiler for Borland C++ 5.01
code, since neither Borland nor anyone else has a profiler that is
compatible with BC 5.01. V-Tune by Intel is the closest that exists,
but it profiles the ENTIRE system, and I want to profile just my C++
program (or even just parts of it).

Anyone know of such a program, or can help me out?

Thanks in advance,

Mark