APL compilers?

ok@cs.rmit.edu.au (Richard A. O'Keefe)
2 Feb 1997 21:17:13 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
APL compilers? ok@cs.rmit.edu.au (1997-02-02)
Re: APL compilers? wclodius@lanl.gov (William Clodius) (1997-02-03)
Re: APL compilers? rweaver@ix.netcom.com (1997-02-03)
Re: APL compilers? marcelor@acs.bu.edu (1997-02-07)
Re: APL compilers? greg@kai.com (Greg Jaxon) (1997-02-22)
Re: APL compilers? clc5q@cs.virginia.edu (Clark L. Coleman) (1997-02-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: ok@cs.rmit.edu.au (Richard A. O'Keefe)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 2 Feb 1997 21:17:13 -0500

I've recently mentioned this "R" language whose compiler is a student
project that I'm going to be supervising. There are obviously lessons
to be learned from compilers for
Matlab-like languages
APL-like languages
I _have_ done a Web scan for information about APL compilers, but found
only a couple of references. There are a couple of things I vaguely
remember reading that certainly weren't on the list.

Has anyone got a bibliography on compilers for *dynamic* APL-like
languages? Has anyone got any *documented* compilers they'd be
willing to let us look at? Any papers on-line?
--
Richard A. O'Keefe; http://www.cs.rmit.edu.au/%7Eok; RMIT Comp.Sci.