Re: Aho and Ullman theory of parsing books

adrian@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk (A Johnstone)
20 Dec 1996 17:12:53 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Left and Right recursive non-terminals cowboy@cv.lexington.ibm.com (1996-12-14)
Re: Left and Right recursive non-terminals dlmoore@ix.netcom.com (David L Moore) (1996-12-15)
Re: Aho and Ullman theory of parsing books adrian@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk (1996-12-20)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: adrian@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk (A Johnstone)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 20 Dec 1996 17:12:53 -0500
Keyords: parse, theory

David L Moore (dlmoore@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: BTW, I only have Vol 1 of Aho and Ullman. I believe someone said here
: that it is out of print. Has it been republished by any of those
: companies that reprint valuable older texts. (Such as Dover - I now
: have a number of texts in Dover editions which I was too poor to
: purchase as a student - Dover is an ornament to civilization)

Somebody stole volume 1 from our library. The fiche for books in print
says that volume 1 is still available but volume 2 is out of print. I
guess this is just old stock. It costs about UK\pounds 99.

                                                                      Adrian

--
    Dr Adrian Johnstone, Dean of the Science Faculty, Dept of Computer Science,
        Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX, England.