C Compiler Test Source

Matt Newsome <mnews@hitachi-eu.com>
7 Nov 1996 20:23:40 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
C Compiler Test Source mnews@hitachi-eu.com (Matt Newsome) (1996-11-07)
Re: C Compiler Test Source shaverj@continet.com (Johnny B. Good) (1996-11-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Matt Newsome <mnews@hitachi-eu.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.c
Date: 7 Nov 1996 20:23:40 -0500

I'm looking for free, generic C source for compiler testing. I'm
using the major commercial suites, but I'm now trying to increase our
test regime.

I've looked long and hard on the 'net and WWW for a this kind of
source, but it just keeps eluding me!

If anyone does know where I can find such an archive, please reply by
email directly to me (mnews@hitachi-eu.com).

Many Thanks,

--
| Matt Newsome | Direct Tel: 01628-585396 |
| Design Engineer - Compilers | Fax: 01628-585080 |