Help: Pointer to benchmark programs

K Shasidhar <shashi@cse.iitb.ernet.in>
1 Nov 1996 17:53:44 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Help: Pointer to benchmark programs shashi@cse.iitb.ernet.in (K Shasidhar) (1996-11-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: K Shasidhar <shashi@cse.iitb.ernet.in>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 1 Nov 1996 17:53:44 -0500

Hi,

I am searching for benchmark programs in any P/L having the following
property.

Use of full general affine functions(a*i + b*j + c) of loop indices in
array references.

Example:

        DO i = 1 to N
              DO j = 1 to N

                  A[a1*i + b1*j + c1, a2*i + b2*j + c2]
= B[a3*i + b3*j + c3, a4*i + b4*j + c4]

              ENDO
        ENDO

I know about few benchmark programs having index expressions of the
form a*i + b, i.e index expressions containing single loop
variable. Now my need is for the programs having the above property,
i.e atleast few index expressions should contain more than one loop
variable.

Any pointer to the required info is appreciated.

Thanx in Advance,
Shashi

Shashidhar, K. .................. E-Mail:shashi@cse.iitb.ernet.in
M.Tech Student, .................. www: www.cse.iitb.ernet.in/~shashi
Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Bombay, INDIA - 400 076