Design of a Visual Compiler?

amd@kuwait.net (Ahmed A-Olaimi)
18 Apr 1996 13:42:52 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Design of a Visual Compiler? amd@kuwait.net (1996-04-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: amd@kuwait.net (Ahmed A-Olaimi)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 18 Apr 1996 13:42:52 -0400

I am intrested to see a "visual compiler" for educational purposes!

what I mean by "Visiual compiler" is the folowing:

1. walks through the compilation steps in visually informaive style
2. accepts a very standard educational language (i.e PASCAL) or even
      a subset of PASCAL.
3. deals with the issue of front and end compilation aspect with clarity
4. could be an aid in teaching a Compiler Thoery "visually"

Highly appretiative if resposes are sent to my e.mail directly or CC'ed.
--
Ahmed Al-Olaimi
Senior IT Consultant,