Re: Pretty Printer for Pascal

paco@s04.eps.ua.es (Paco Moreno Seco)
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 08:42:54 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Pretty printing Pascal? zgrushev@ernie.eecs.uic.edu (1995-11-06)
Re: Pretty Printer for Pascal paco@s04.eps.ua.es (1995-11-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: paco@s04.eps.ua.es (Paco Moreno Seco)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 08:42:54 GMT

  Zhanna Grushevskaya <zgrushev@ernie.eecs.uic.edu> wrote:

> Can anyone please give me any ideas on writing a Pretty Printer
> for Pascal using YACC and LEX?

  A few years ago I wrote something like a pretty printer for TurboPascal
(version 4.0 or so, with 'unit', global variable declarations after
procedures and functions, ...) for a version of yacc and lex which
generated TurboPascal code. If you (or anyone else) are interested in
having a copy of this rare pretty printer (you'll have to do some
editing) please e-mail me and I'll make it available via anonymous ftp
or I'll send it back to you by e-mail.

  F. Moreno-Seco (paco@dlsi.ua.es)