Re: Expression evaluator wanted

pahint@eunet.be (Pieter Hintjens)
Fri, 23 Jun 1995 04:00:56 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Re: Expression evaluator wanted deakjahn@ludens.elte.hu (1995-06-23)
Re: Expression evaluator wanted pahint@eunet.be (1995-06-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: pahint@eunet.be (Pieter Hintjens)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 04:00:56 GMT

Ranganathan Srinivasan (Srin@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: I am looking for a simple expression evaluator available as a library
: of functions, that I can link with MS-Windows DLL.

Here is an expression calculator function in C. It's part of a
programming tool, Libero, that I distribute freely. If you want
to enhance the possibilities of the calculator function, you'll
want Libero. (Drop me a line.) I have similar functions in
assembler, Cobol, and Visual Basic (just to prove it's possible).

--
Pieter A. Hintjens

[code stashed in iecc.com:pub/file/calc.zip -John]