Needed: Structures for data flow analysis

younis@cis-gw.njit.edu
Fri, 23 Jun 1995 03:43:53 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Needed: Structures for data flow analysis younis@cis-gw.njit.edu (1995-06-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: younis@cis-gw.njit.edu
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 03:43:53 GMT

We are working on research project in the real-time computing lab. at
NJIT. We are writing a compiler for an experimental real-time
language. We intend to apply various static analysis techniques which
require to extract the program data flow graph, call graph, etc.

We believe that we can re-use existing structures built for other
compilers. We really appreciate getting already developped and
debugged structures for data flow graphs. We are going to acknowledge
that in publications discribing that project.

Thanks

M. Younis