Object oriented compiler construction bibliography

strelow fiedler hans christian erich <hstrelow@ing.puc.cl>
Tue, 16 May 1995 15:18:58 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Re: Typedef/identifier problem in C(++) parser. josv@@ursa-major.spdcc.com (1992-05-20)
Object oriented compiler construction bibliography hstrelow@ing.puc.cl (strelow fiedler hans christian erich) (1995-05-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: strelow fiedler hans christian erich <hstrelow@ing.puc.cl>
Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 15:18:58 GMT

      Here I got list of references on object oriented compiler
construction. Some of these I have found thanks to pointers in this
newsgroup's archive.
      It may be a bit C++ oriented, but some [graver] includes
Smalltalk too.

Implementing a compiler in C++: experience and generalizations
J.R. Rose (Thinking Machines Corp, Cambridge MA)
USENIX Association C++ Workshop proceedings, Santa Fe NM 9-10 Nov 1987
(Berkeley CA, USA: USENIX Assoc. 1987)
pp 135-46

The arquitecture of a C++ compiler
S.C. Dewhurst (AT&T, Summit NJ)
USENIX Association C++ Workshop proceedings, Santa Fe NM 9-10 Nov 1987
(Berkeley CA, USA: USENIX Assoc. 1987)
pp 25-45

An object-oriented specification and its generation for compilers
Pei-Chi Wu, Feng-Jian Wang (Inst. of C. Sc. and Inf. Eng. National Chiao Tung
University, Taiwan)
1992 ACM computer science conference, communications proceedings, Kansas USA
pp 323-30

Applying classification and inheritance into compiling
Pei-Chi Wu, Feng-Jian Wang
OOPS messanger. vol 4, no 4. Oct 93

A reusable symbol table
Pei-Chi Wu, Feng-Jian Wang
(tech report)
[ftp.csie.nctu.edu.tw/papers/tech-report/1993/CSIE-93-1010.ps.Z]
1993

An object oriented specification for compiler
Pei-Chi Wu, Feng-Jian Wang
ACM SIGPLAN notices. vol 27 no 1, jan 1992

The evolution of an object-oriented compiler framework
J.O. Graver
Software practice & experience. vol 22 no 7, july
pp 519-->

Object oriented compiler construction
Jim Holmes
(this is a book)
Prentice Hall, 1995

Yacc meets C++
Steve Johnson
Computing systems (USA). vol 1 no 2, spring 1988
pp 159-67

Parsing with C++ classes
D. Conway (Dept. or C. Sc. Monash University, Australia)
ACM SIGPLAN notices (USA). vol 29 no 1, jan 1994
pp 46-52

--
HC Erich Strelow Fiedler
Escuela de Ingenieria