Analyses based on abstract interpretation?

boucherd@IRO.UMontreal.CA (Dominique Boucher)
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 19:22:21 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Analyses based on abstract interpretation? boucherd@IRO.UMontreal.CA (1995-04-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: boucherd@IRO.UMontreal.CA (Dominique Boucher)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 19:22:21 GMT

Hi,

I'm looking for pointers on intermodule code optimizations and on
efficient implementation of static analyses based on abstract
interpretation.

In particular, I'm looking for a paper entitled "A practical system
for intermodule code optimization" by A. Srivastava and David
W. Wall. It appeared in the Journal of Programming Languages in March
1993. I can't find it anywhere here in Quebec.

Thanks in advance,

DB
| Dominique Boucher | Projet Dylan |
| Departement d'Informatique et Recherche Operationnelle |
| Universite de Montreal |
| e-mail : boucherd@iro.umontreal.ca |