Commercial compiler tools

stiller@lost-boy.cs.jhu.edu (Lewis Stiller)
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 03:22:30 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Commercial compiler tools stiller@lost-boy.cs.jhu.edu (1995-04-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: stiller@lost-boy.cs.jhu.edu (Lewis Stiller)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 03:22:30 GMT

I am compiling a list of commercial compiler tools. (There is a FAQ
of free compiler tools, but it does not list commercial compiler
tools.) However, I cannot commit to keeping it current: this is a
snapshot list.

If you make or sell a commercial compiler tool, send me ASCII
information about it and I will include the information in a list to
be posted here by about August 1, 1995. Include as much you want,
pretty much, but for extremely long and postscript descriptions please
point to an ftp or www site. Please be sure to include platforms and
a contact address for further inquiries.

Please mail me (do not post) the information with subject containing
the word compiler.

Lewis Stiller
Department of Computer Science
The Johns Hopkins University