Having Subroutines in an Interpreter

Vishal.Khanna@mch.sni.de (Vishal Khanna)
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 08:17:18 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Having Subroutines in an Interpreter Vishal.Khanna@mch.sni.de (1995-04-03)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: Vishal.Khanna@mch.sni.de (Vishal Khanna)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 08:17:18 GMT

Hello
I am looking for someone who can help me out with having
subroutines in an interpreter I have written. It is a very
simple lex/yacc grammar and It is basically a test automation
tool. As it always happens the test team now feels the need of
having subroutines in the syntax and some way of achieving
parallelism in the test plan execution. I was wondering with
so many experts around on lex/yacc Can someone just give me
an idea about this issue. If you want I shall send the grammar
along.
--
Thanks
--Vishal
| Otto-Hahn-Ring 6 | MR PD 251 +--------------------------------+
| D-81739 Muenchen | Mch P |e-mail:Vishal.Khanna@mch.sni.de +
| | | vishal.khanna@blr.sni.de +
[If you want subroutines, you have to build the mechanism, e.g. a way to name
them, a way to save the context at a call, and a way to restore context at
the return. -John]