Concurrent Compilation

billp@ncsa.uiuc.edu (Bill Pottenger)
Wed, 25 Jan 1995 14:56:03 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Concurrent Compilation billp@ncsa.uiuc.edu (1995-01-25)
Re: Concurrent Compilation assmann@informatik.uni-karlsruhe.de (1995-01-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: billp@ncsa.uiuc.edu (Bill Pottenger)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 14:56:03 GMT

Morning. I'm looking for pointers to research in concurrent compilation.
I know a fair amount of early work was done in parallel parsing, but I
am more interested in url's, ftp sites, etc., containing research papers
and results along the lines of the work being done by Barbara Ryder
(e.g., Region Analysis: A parallel elimination method for data flow
analysis), Angelika Zobel (e.g., Parallel interval analysis of data
flow equations), and the folks involved in the University of Toronto
Concurrent Compiler project. I don't want to limit it to data flow
analysis, but am interested in all aspects (except parsing) of
parallel compilation.

I have an additional question. I can't locate the Proceedings of the
Workshop on Parallel Compilation held in Kingston, Ontario in May of '90.
I'd also like to get ahold of the proceedings from other similar workshops/
conferences.

Thank you!
Bill Pottenger
UIUC CSRD