Wanted Tool to scan C Code

mansoor@newshost.micro.ti.com (Mansoor Chishtie)
Thu, 5 Jan 1995 18:02:34 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Wanted Tool to scan C Code mansoor@newshost.micro.ti.com (1995-01-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: mansoor@newshost.micro.ti.com (Mansoor Chishtie)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 18:02:34 GMT

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right group or not. I am looking for a tool
that can scan a C source code and generate a hierarchical structure
of various subroutines included in that code. This could be a static
tool that scans C code and identify explicit function calls. Or, even better,
if it can provide dynamic info as the program is run.

Let me know if I'm asking too much. I'd also appreciate any pointers on
which commercial compiler packages provide such a tool.

Please reply to my email address.

Thanks,
Mansoor
--
Mansoor A. Chishtie A TMS320 Programmer "Nothing I say make much sense!"
[Unix systems have cflow, and many Intel compilers have browsers that more or