Looking for old Garbage Collection Reports.

rsingh@valhalla.cs.wright.edu
Thu, 1 Dec 1994 21:43:33 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for old Garbage Collection Reports. rsingh@valhalla.cs.wright.edu (1994-12-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: rsingh@valhalla.cs.wright.edu
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 21:43:33 GMT

I am looking for the following technical reports that are
referenced in most surveys of garbage collection. Our
inter-library loan service has not been able to obtain the
reports from the respective institutions.

I would be extremely grateful if someone could inform me of
a library that has the report and will lend it to our
inter-library loan service. I would also appreciate if someone
could send me a copy of the reports; I will pay for the costs
incurred.

1. T. Kurokawa, "A new fast and safe marking algorithm"
January 1979.
Toshiba Research and Development Center,
Kawasaki 210, Japan.

2. Minsky, M.L., "A Lisp garbage collector algorithm using
serial secondary storage"
December 1963.
Memo 58 (rev) Project MAC,
MIT.

3. Lang B. and Wegbreit B., "Fast compactification"
November 1972.
Rep 25-72,
Harvard University.

Rahul Singh