*Looking* for a basic C++ PDA parser

mokannap@grail.cba.csuohio.edu (mohan kannapareddy)
Mon, 21 Nov 1994 16:51:59 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
*Looking* for a basic C++ PDA parser mokannap@grail.cba.csuohio.edu (1994-11-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: mokannap@grail.cba.csuohio.edu (mohan kannapareddy)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 16:51:59 GMT

Greetings everyone,
I'm looking for a object-oriented Push Down Automaton LL(1) parser
which is kinda simple and illustrates the design of the objects
( need not handle grammars that are attributed nor semantic )..I'm
working on a project to build a object-oriented LL(1) parser but
need a good solution to generate the parse table ( i.e first &
follow sets ) the existing codes available on the net are either too
complex are too much detail..Basically, given a LL(1) grammar can
I generate the FIRST and FOLLOW sets?..
essentially , I'm tryin' to break up the parser into as much indepen-
dent or stand-alone modules as possible!!.. Any help or reference is
greatly appreciated..
thanks
cheers,
Mohan