Nullstone Compiler Test Suite

allison@umunhum.stanford.edu (Dennis Allison)
Tue, 11 Oct 1994 16:17:43 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Nullstone Compiler Test Suite allison@umunhum.stanford.edu (1994-10-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: allison@umunhum.stanford.edu (Dennis Allison)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 16:17:43 GMT

I mentioned the NULLSTONE benchmark suite in a previous posting; several
people have asked for information. The NULLSTONE suite is a commercial
product for evaluating the effectiveness of an optimizing compiler. The
NULLSTONE suite is a collection of several thousand small programs and a
methodology which can be used to measure the effectiveness of an
optimizing compiler by isolating defects, establishing opportunities for
improvement, establishing development criteria, and providing competitive
data.

Information can be obtained over the net from info@nullstone.com. Contact
person: Christopher D. Glaeser, Nullstone Corporation, 34099 Webfoot
Loop, Fremont CA 94555-2975 USA, (510) 790-2630 voice, (510) 790-2841 fax,
(800) 8995-2841, cdg@nullstone.com.

I have used the product and found it useful. I am not affiliated with the
company in any way.