Journal of C Language Translation, June 1994

johnl@iecc.com (John R Levine)
Wed, 3 Aug 1994 14:05:19 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Journal of C Language Translation, June 1994 johnl@iecc.com (1994-08-03)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: johnl@iecc.com (John R Levine)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 14:05:19 GMT

The June issue of the Journal of C Language Translation, which I edit,
has been published. The table of contents follows.

The JCLT is a quarterly dedicated to the theory and practice of C and C++
compilers, interpreters, libraries, and the like. For subscription
prices and details drop a note to jclt@iecc.com or FTP to iecc.com:pub/jclt
and retrieve intro.txt and price.txt. The cumulative table of contents
is in jcttoc.txt.

We're always looking for authors interested in writing articles and book
reviews. Again, drop a note to jclt@iecc.com or get from the FTP archive
aguide.{dvi,lj,ps} (depending on your taste in printers).

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@iecc.com

{Vol 5, #4 -- June, 1994}

23. Math in All Precisions --- P.J. Plauger

    A meditation on double and float math libraries.

24. Standardizing C++: 1993 Part 2 --- John Micco

    More progress of the C++ standards committee.

25. Implementation of exception handling, Part I --- David Chase

    The details of handling exceptions in C++ and similar languages.

26. C Standards Update --- Douglas A. Gwyn

    Gwyn discusses recent progress on changes to the C standard.

27. NCEG Progress Report --- Linda Stanberry

    The first post-merger meeting, and some actual frozen propsals.

28. Miscellanea --- John Levine

    The usual calendar of events, news, products, and services.

29. Cumulative Table of Contents

    Table of Contents of Volumes 4 and 5.