Program analysis techqniques

kotta@master.miel.mot.com (Kotta Srinivas)
Fri, 8 Jul 1994 08:51:25 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Program analysis techqniques kotta@master.miel.mot.com (1994-07-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: kotta@master.miel.mot.com (Kotta Srinivas)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 1994 08:51:25 GMT

Hello everybody,

      I am looking for program analysis techniques for
collecting linear and non linear summations from C programs.

I am not sure how difficult is the task. I want to know
any previous work done for recognizing linear or non linear
summations from existing C programs. I suppose the basic
analysis data dependency and data flow are required. Apart
from these, I am looking for specific techniques for collecting or
recognising the linear and non linear summations.

Any help or references would be greatly appreciated

Regards
KOTTA