Q: BNF ==> Graphic Aid

banks@iex.com (Nathan Banks)
Mon, 27 Jun 1994 18:16:09 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Q: BNF ==> Graphic Aid banks@iex.com (1994-06-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: banks@iex.com (Nathan Banks)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 18:16:09 GMT

Has anyone seen a PD tool which converts a BNF specification to a graphics
representation of the specification? An example of a graphical representation
might be the graphics N. Worth and K. Jensen (?) used to describe the
Pascal Programming Language.

Any pointers would be appreciated. Email me, I will summarise here if there are
enough requests.

Thanks,
Nathan Banks
IEX Corporation Voice: 214.301.1206
2425 North Central Expressway, Suite 350 Fax: 214.301.1200
Richardson, Texas 75080 Email: banks@iex.com