Instrution Scheduler...

csu@cslab1.korea.ac.kr (Seong-Uk Choi)
Fri, 24 Jun 1994 11:31:17 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Instrution Scheduler... csu@cslab1.korea.ac.kr (1994-06-24)
Re: Instrution Scheduler... sc@iaxp01.inf.uni-jena.de (Sebastian Schmidt) (1994-06-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: csu@cslab1.korea.ac.kr (Seong-Uk Choi)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 11:31:17 GMT

Hi,

I'm studying about Instruction-Scheduling and implementing my algorithm
for that. I want to know if there are any well-known instruction
schedulers, which are distributed with source code? (Especially, for Sun
Sparc 10)

If there are any, can I get one? I want to reference it, not because I
think it is helpful in my implementation, but because it will be needed
for comparison with mine.

Thus, binary which can be run on Sun Sparc 10 will be also welcome. and I
need the simulator which can evaluate the ILP
(Instruction-Level-Parallelism) in the Benhchmark program. <---Very
Important!!!

If there are nothing, I must implement all ofit. (But, I don't have enough
time)

If anybody know about these, please inform me.

Thanks.

Seong-Uk Choi
Dept. of Computer Science
Korea University