Important PLDI '94 Hotel Information (Mouse, Fla., JUn 94)

Lori Pollock <pollock@sol.cis.udel.edu>
Thu, 28 Apr 1994 15:33:00 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Important PLDI '94 Hotel Information (Mouse, Fla., JUn 94) pollock@sol.cis.udel.edu (Lori Pollock) (1994-04-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.functional
From: Lori Pollock <pollock@sol.cis.udel.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 1994 15:33:00 GMT

ATTENTION all SIGPLAN June'94 Conference Attendees:

If you are going to attend PLDI'94, LFP'94 and/or one of their three
associated workshops (PEPM, ML, Real-time), it is imperative that you make
your hotel reservations at the meeting hotel, the Hilton at Walt Disney
World Village, as soon as possible. The hotel has informed us that World
Cup Soccer is coming to Orlando during the same weeks as our meetings;
this will cause the hotel to release our block of rooms to World Cup
attendees (at much higher prices, we expect), as soon as our reservation
deadline of May 27,1994 is passed.

Please make your hotel reservations as soon as possible to be assured of
the publicized conference rates. The reservation number is 1-800-782-4414.