Re: Standard tests for C/C++ compilers

rfg@netcom.com (Ronald F. Guilmette)
Wed, 27 Apr 1994 18:48:42 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Standart tests for C/C++ compilers el_badr@cs.concordia.ca (1994-04-23)
Re: Standard tests for C/C++ compilers rfg@netcom.com (1994-04-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: rfg@netcom.com (Ronald F. Guilmette)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 1994 18:48:42 GMT

el_badr@cs.concordia.ca (EL BADRI saeid) writes:
>I would like to know if there exists any standard tests that can be used
>to to test C and C++ compilers to see if they comply with the standard,
>and their quality. Are they available from any ftp site?

---------------------

I have placed a copy of the standard announcement blurb regarding the
RoadTest(tm) C and C++ compiler test suites in the anonymous FTP area
on netcom.com. This announcement message (which includes prices, etc.)
may be obtained (via anonymous FTP) by fetching the file:

netcom.com:~ftp/pub/rfg/roadtest/announce.txt

If you lack anonymous FTP capabilities, I will be happy to send a copy of
this file to you via E-mail. Just ask.

Please note that SUBSTANTIAL academic and small-company discounts are
available to qualified licensees. Contact me via E-mail for further
details.

-- Ron Guilmette, Sunnyvale, CA ---------- RG Consulting -------------------
---- domain addr: rfg@netcom.com